New version of CoastalTools (version 1.7) now available
This includes some bug fix and minor change to the way beach volumes are calculated as detailed below:
- Minor correction to littoral drift calculation. Now uses Hsi for CERC, Sands and Kamphuis formulae and Hrms for Damgaard and Soulsby method.
- Added Regression tab to Statistics GUI to provide simple regression models to be fitted to two variables, or cross-correlation between two variables.
- Added several functions to manipulate timeseries data that can be called from Data Manipulation GUI.
- Added functionality to include different file formats in the data Load and Add functions.
- Added User Plot option and used this to provide plot of beach centroid movement (x, z) with time.
- Changed volume calculation to compute x and z centroids instead of second x moment.
- Added class BKtsData to import data in BlueKenue ts1-ts4 file formats.
- Added Tab to DataStats UI for Differences, where user selects a reference timeseries and a timeseries for comparison. The statistical results (std.dev, correlation and centred RMSE) are plotted in a Taylor diagram.
- Fixed bug where data types UserData and Derived were not saved as part of project.
- Updated beach types (FC flag) when loading CCO beach profiles.
- Added option to clean up entries with no Data Type, or no Data Description using Project>Data List>Edit.
- Improved scrolling on ‘Calcs’ tab for Volume and Shoreline
- Changed basis of normalised volume calculation. Now uses the maximum containing ranges for all profiles in the timeseries, rather than the ranges for each profile.
- Corrected meta-data label for Shoreline position
- Corrected bug in plotting using a log scale for the y-variable
||First release via www.coastalsea.uk