New version of CoastalTools (version 1.9) now available. This includes the following updates:
- Added alternative wave breaking models.
- Modified handling of waves that are away from the shoreline when computing inshore waves.
- User Model modified to allow user to call models as external functions.
- Added check that date strings are valid.
- Added data clean-up tools to concatenate timeseries and remove multiple profiles.
- Tools added to allow a set of beach profiles to be analysed for shoreline change.
- Added option to import and export timeseries between projects.
- Data Manipulation functions added.
- Inter-arrival Poisson statistics added to Statistics UI.