CoastalTools v1.8 released
by Ian Townend on 29 May, 2018 - Comments Off on CoastalTools v1.8 released
New version of CoastalTools (version 1.8) now available
This includes some bug fix and minor change to the way beach volumes are calculated as detailed below:
- Added Simulation option to fit wave energy to observed shoreline positions and use the fit parameters to forecast shoreline position (requires the Matlab Global Optimisation Toolbox).
- Corrected bug in refraction direction calculation for oblique waves on shorelines exposed to the NE.
- Added Shoreline class to handle shoreline position data for a profile.
- Added runup and shoaling functions as new Runup Model (setup + swash).
- Added tidal range function to get tidal range from water level record and vertical histogram function.
- Fixed bug in assignment of new data record id when data sets have been deleted.