Asmita saltmarsh options extended
by Ian Townend on 26 Sep, 2023 - Comments Off on Asmita saltmarsh options extended
The ASMITA App update includes the following additions and fixes:
- Added option to use drift rate as basis of equilibrium for ‘Beachface’, ‘Shoreface’, ‘Spit’, ‘DeltaFlat’ type elements.
- Improved handling of loops in drift definition to prevent infinite recursion.
- Added option for edge and/or surface of saltmarsh to erode.
- Added saltmarsh sensitivity plot to show how equilibrium depth varies as a function of sediment load and the rate of sea level rise, with the model settings in use.
- Added option for interventions to be erodible or non-erodible.
- Added option to scale the y-axis values when using a pivot plot.
- Script available to update v3.3 models to v3.4 – contact me using email@example.com
Some minor fixes have also been made to the muitoolbox as follows:
- Added ‘Differences’ to plot scaling options.
- Added check when adding new variables to a plot that x-axis data are compatible.
- Added trap when viewing case settings for multi-object vectors that cannot be displayed in the table.
- Added function to access the model property data as a table (as displayed on tabs but returned as a table).
- Option to reload a Case changed to copy input properties, so that the new settings are independent of the source Case.
- Fixed error plotting animations to correctly plot surfaces and contour plots.