CoastalSEA Apps package refresh
by Ian Townend on 11 Feb, 2024 - Comments Off on CoastalSEA Apps package refresh
All packages have been updated. In some cases the changes are minor and entail additional checks and improved documentation. The more substantive changes are listed below.
- Updated function for simple_tide now used.
- Utility to update models to latest version of code added.
- Tool to plot multiple elements from PlotUI added.
- Added matrix condition checks and option to display a summary plot during run time.
- Added check that toolboxes are installed. Implemented checks when using Response tab.
- Modified saltmarsh bio-enhanced settling and other limits on erosion to a common approach (ws=0). This includes a check that volume cannot be larger than element defining prism (SxH).
- Added function to analyse cycles in tidal range data.
- Modified handling of obliques waves near shore in the refraction model.
- Corrected bug in nearshore wave model when using the surf zone depth option (NaN), causing function to misread the offshore depth.
- Added check when adding row dimension to force a column vector
- Updated templates in templates folder.
- Corrected bug in saveanimation2file.
- Added option to add reference line to Rose plots
- Added option to edit DSproperties from the App UI.
- Derive output options extended to work with multiple output variables.
- Improvements to Stats and Edit UIs.
- Modified inputUI so that input figure cannot be lost behind other windows when in use.